GV-ASManager offre una soluzione di controllo degli accessi di rete adatta sia alle piccole imprese che alle multinazionali con strutture in tutto il mondo. GV-ASManager può controllare fino a 1000 unità di controllori GV-AS / GV-EV. Inoltre, i dispositivi IP possono essere collegati a GV-ASManager attraverso la rete per fornire video in diretta e riproduzione associata agli eventi.
GV-ASManager (Chiamare per quotazione)
- GV-Access mobile App is unable to access the live view of ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 connected to GV-ASManager. Connect the camera to GV-DVR / NVR / VMS to watch the associated live view on GV-Access.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Integrating video from GeoVision IP devices (GV-System, GV-VMS, GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR, GV-IP Camera) , third-party IP cameras and ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Four access mode options: Card only mode, Card and PIN Code mode, Card or Common mode, Release mode
- Alarm condition: door held open, door forced entry, tamper, access denied, duress, fire alarm
- Up to 256 time zones, weekly schedules and holiday planning for 14 months
- Anti-Duress operation / Anti-Passback capabilities / Door Interlock
- Patrol Tour that requires security personnel to check in at specified location
- Up to 100 Web browser connections
- Up to 100,000 cards for GV-AS 21 / 41 / 81 series Controllers
- GV-ASRemote: Client software for remote door monitoring, video playback, stop alarms and force the door to lock/unlock
- GV-ASWeb: Web based software to remotely watch live view, add / delete cards, users, controllers, access groups, cameras
- GV-TAWeb: Time and attendance management software for flexible workforce schedule arrangement and Payroll calculation
- GV-VMWeb: Visitor management software for visitor self registration and visitor record search
- GV-Access Mobile Applications: iOS and Android mobile device to remote lock / unlock a door and watch live view from cameras associated with a door or lane