- Card reader with keypad
- Identification card and PIN code recognition
- Weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing
- RS-485 output: 9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-RK1352 units
- 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A (MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
GV-RK1352 Card Reader
Geovision GV Lettore GV-RK1352 Badge Prossimità 13,56 MHz
The GV-RK1352 is a card reader with keypad, designed to recognize PIN codes, identification cards or both. Featured with the Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, the unit can be connected to any standard access control panel. GV-RK1352 comes with a weather sealed and IP66 compliant housing for outdoor use.
|Frequency||13.56 MHz for ISO14443A ( MIFARE DESFire , MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic )|
|Wiegand Interface||Wiegand 26 / 34 bits, distance 30 m (98.43 ft)|
|RS-485||9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-RK1352 units|
|Power Source||DC 7.5V~12V|
|Power Consumption||60 mA|
|LED||Red, Green and Blue LED|
|Supported ID Formats||Reads GID and UID|
|Operating Temperature||-35 °C ~ 65 °C (-31 °F ~ 149 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||95 x 108 x 23 mm (3.74 x 4.25 x 0.91 in)|
|Weight||260 g / 0.57 lb|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|The number of GV-RK1352 supported by GV-AS Controllers|
1. RS485 interface only supports GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26/34 Bits).
2. If you are using third-party cards or key fobs, the reader must be under UID mode.
3. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Model||Dimension||Supported Power Box Type|
|GV-MountA900||100 x 68 mm (3.9 x 2.7″)||Single Gang (US standard)|
Optional devices can expand the capabilities and versatilities of your GV-Reader. Consult your sales representative for more information.
|GV-AS ID Card & GV-AS ID Key Fob||GV-AS ID Cards and GV-AS ID Key Fobs are ideal for business and residential environment, where access control is important for security reasons. The 13.56 MHz cards and key fobs are available.|
|GV-MountA900||GV-MountA900 is a mounting plate that allows you to attach GV-AS110, GV-AS1110, GV-RK1352, or GV-R1352 to a US single gang power box.|
- GV-RK1352 Card Reader
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Front Cover Plate x 2
- Software CD
- Warranty Card
|Setting GeoVision Readers to Read UID or GID|
|Item No. (Sales Part No.)||Description|
|520-RK1352-000||GV-RK1352 Card Reader|
|150-MTA900-000||GV-MountA900 mounting plate for single-gang power box (for GV-AS110 or GV-RK1352 Card Reader)|