- Card reader with weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing
- Wiegand interface supported
- RS-485 output: 9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-R1352 units
- 13.56 MHz for ISO14443A (MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
The GV-R1352 is a card reader designed to recognize identification cards. Featured with the Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, the unit can be connected to any standard access control panel.
The GV-R1352 is a card reader designed to recognize identification cards. Featured with the Wiegand and RS-485 outputs, the unit can be connected to any standard access control panel. GV-R1352 comes with a weather sealed and IP66 compliant housing for outdoor use.
|Frequency||13.56 MHz for ISO14443A ( MIFARE DESFire , MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic )|
|Wiegand Interface||Wiegand 26 / 34 bits, distance 30 m (98.43 ft)|
|RS-485||9,600 bps, connect up to 8 GV-R1352 units|
|Power Source||DC 7.5V~12V|
|Power Consumption||60 mA|
|LED||Red, Green and Blue LED|
|Supported ID Formats||Reads GID and UID|
|Operating Temperature||-30 °C ~ 65 °C (-22 °F ~ 149 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||65.80 x 115.6 x 20.5 mm (2.6 x 4.6 x 0.8 in)|
|Weight||120 g (0.26 lb)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|The number of GV-R1352 supported by GV-AS Controllers|
1. RS485 interface only supports GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26/34 Bits).
2. If you are using third-party cards or key fobs, the reader must be under UID mode.
3. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Model||Dimension||Supported Power Box Type|
|GV-MountA900||100 x 68 mm (3.9 x 2.7″)||Single Gang (US standard)|
|GV-AS ID Card & GV-AS ID Key Fob||GV-AS ID Cards and GV-AS ID Key Fobs are ideal for business and residential environment, where access control is important for security reasons. The 13.56 MHz cards and key fobs are available.|
|GV-MountA900||GV-MountA900 is a mounting plate that allows you to attach GV-AS110, GV-AS1110, GV-RK1352, or GV-R1352 to a US single gang power box.|
|Setting GeoVision Readers to Read UID or GID|
|Item No. (Sales Part No.)||Description|
|520-R1352-IP66||GV-R1352 Card Reader|