- Windows Embedded 7 64-bit (x64)
- Powered by Intel Core i7 Processor
- 16 / 8 hot-swappable SATA drive bays for data storage
- Maximum storage capacity of up to 120 TB (4U 20-Bay) / 96 TB (3U 16-Bay) / 48 TB (3U 8-Bay)
- Simultaneous receiving and recording up to 128 IP channels
- Distributing up to 300 IP channels of video to clients
- Three Gigabit LAN ports
- Four USB 2.0 ports and four USB 3.0 ports
- Recovery from internal hard disk
- Web interface to remotely configure and monitor GV-Recording Server
- Two-way audio communication (only for GV-IP devices through active connection)
- Support for third-party IP video devices (Sony, Axis, VIVOTEK, Panasonic, HikVision, Arecont Vision)
- Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
- Support for 31 languages
- RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 00 / 10 / 50 / 60 data protection (optional)
GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System V5(Rev. B) – 3U,16/8-Bay
The GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System is a video streaming server supported by a powerful data storage capacity and designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments.
* Listed Product including appearances and images are samples and for reference only. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Variation occurs for models distributed in North America, please visit www.usavisionsys.com for specifications.
|The amount of time GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System can record before recycling begins is listed below.|
1. The HDD Capacity and the Maximum Number of Channels per HDD were obtained using H.264 codec with the following bit rate:
- 3.7 Mbps for 1.3 MP
- 6.7 Mbps for 2 MP
- 5.7 Mbps for 3 MP
2. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Front View – 16-Bay Model|
|Front View – 8-Bay Model|
|IP Camera Support List|
|The following camera brands and models have been tested for compatibility with GV-Recording Server.|
|Note:GV-Recording Server V1.2.5 only supports IP devices with V8.5.9 or earlier versions listed.|
|Compatible Standard and Protocol|
|GV-Recording Server also allows for integration with all other IP video devices compatible with ONVIF, PSIA standards, or RTSP protocol.|
- GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System x 1
- AC Power Cord x 1
- Self-Stick Rubber Pad x 4
- Quick Start Guide x 1
|Graphic Card||The Graphic Card comes with HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA ports to support additional displays. The number of monitors supported varies based on models and combination of optional cards. Up to 5-7 monitors can be supported.
** Currently, only GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System 3U (8-bay) models can support optional Graphic Cards
|Gigabit Network Card||The Gigabit Network Card can support 2 gigabit ports. The number of gigabit ports supported varies based on models and combination of optional cards. Up to 5 gigabit ports can be supported.
** By replacing 2 built-in single network cards with 2 optional dual network cards, the GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System can support up to 5 gigabit ports.
|Redundant Power Supply||The Redundant Power Supply comes with 2 hot-swap modules for 3U models and 3 hot-swap modules for 4U models. When 1 module is down, the remaining module(s) can still supply full power to the system.
– 3U models: 600 W 1+1 mode; 100 ~ 240 V, 47-63 Hz
– 4U models: 1000 W N+1 mode; 100 ~ 240 V, 47-63 Hz
|RAID Card||The RAID Card supports a maximum of 20 SATA hard drives and enhances data protection. The supported RAID types include RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 00, RAID 10, RAID 50 and RAID 60.
** Currently, these models do not support optional RAID Card:
– GV-3008H V5
– All models with 2 built-in GV-1480 / 1240 / 1120 Cards
1. The optional accessories will be built in the GV-Hot Swap Surveillance System V5 (Rev. B) and tested before shipment. Opening the case and installing the accessories yourself will void the warranty.
2. The optional accessories are only supported in GV-Hot Swap Surveillance System V5 (Rev. B) or later.
3. Please contact our sales representatives for more information when combining optional cards for your system.