- Windows Embedded 7 64-bit (x64)
- Powered by Intel Core i7 Processor
- Maximum storage capacity up to 120 TB (4U 20-Bay) / 96 TB (3U 16-Bay) / 48 TB (3U 8-Bay)
- 20 (4U), 16 / 8 (3U) hot-swappable SATA drive bays
- Four Gigabit LAN ports
- Four USB 2.0 ports and four USB 3.0 ports
- Recovery from internal hard disk
- Remote backup
- Up to 200 units of GV-System and GV-IP Devices supported
- Up to 10 backup rules for working and non-working days independently
- Support for backing up GV-System recordings according to event types (all types, motion or I/O trigger)
- E-Mail alerts for low disk space, disconnection and file transfer failure
- Online data analysis by Event Count, File Size and Time
- Failover support (GV-IP Devices only)
- Web interface for event query
- Support for 16 languages
- RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 00 / 10 / 50 / 60 data protection (optional)
GV-Hot Swap Backup Center System V5(Rev. B) – 4U,20-Bay
The GV-Hot Swap Backup Center System, designed for large-scale video surveillance deployments, provides a secure remote backup solution with a powerful data storage capacity for the GV-System and GV-IP Devices.
* Listed Product including appearances and images are samples and for reference only. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Variation occurs for models distributed in North America, please visit www.usavisionsys.com for specifications.
|Recommended Network and Hard Disk Requirements|
|The system’s backup speed and transmitting capacity depends on the number of Gigabit connections. The numbers of Gigabit network cards required to receive 200 hosts and to support remote access of backed up data are listed below according to the resolution of the source video.|
Also note the maximum number of hosts supported by a single hard disk to calculate the number of hard disks required. For example, at least 7 hard disks are required for up to 200 hosts supported with 1.3 / 3 M resolution.
|Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
- GV-Hot Swap Backup Center System x 1
- AC Power Cord x 1
- Self-Stick Rubber Pad x 4
- Quick Start Guide x 1
|Gigabit Network Card||The Gigabit Network Card can support 2 gigabit ports. The number of gigabit ports supported varies based on models and combination of optional cards. Up to 5 gigabit ports can be supported.|
** By replacing 2 built-in single network cards with 2 optional dual network cards, the GV-Hot Swap Recording Server System can support up to 5 gigabit ports.
|Redundant Power Supply||The Redundant Power Supply comes with 2 hot-swap modules for 3U models and 3 hot-swap modules for 4U models. When 1 module is down, the remaining module(s) can still supply full power to the system.|
– 3U models: 600 W 1+1 mode; 100 ~ 240 V, 47-63 Hz
– 4U models: 1000 W N+1 mode; 100 ~ 240 V, 47-63 Hz
|RAID Card||The RAID Card supports a maximum of 20 SATA hard drives and enhances data protection. The supported RAID types include RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 00, RAID 10, RAID 50 and RAID 60.|
** Currently, these models do not support optional RAID Card:
– GV-3008H V5
– All models with 2 built-in GV-1480 / 1240 / 1120 Cards
1. The optional accessories will be built in the GV-Hot Swap Surveillance System V5 (Rev. B) and tested before shipment. Opening the case and installing the accessories yourself will void the warranty.
2. The optional accessories are only supported in GV-Hot Swap Surveillance System V5 (Rev. B) or later.
3. Please contact our sales representatives for more information when combining optional cards for your system.