- Display up to 32 channels for free
- Up to 64 channels using a GV-USB dongle
- On-demand display for dual channels
- Fisheye dewarping
- PIP / PAP view
- Manual snapshot
- Enable and disable host recording for GV-IP Devices
- Host storage assignment to NAS servers for compatible GV-IP Devices
- Remote playback
- Batch IP address assignment for GV-IP Devices
- PTZ control
- Two-way audio
- Import and export of system configuration
- View storage information (free and occupied space) for GV-IP Devices
GV-Edge Recording Manager(Windows Version)
GV-Edge Recording Manger is a tool designed for recording management of remote GV-IP Cameras and GV-Target Cameras.
GV-Edge Recording Manger is a tool designed for recording management of remote GV-IP Cameras and GV-Target Cameras. It is an integrated interface from which you can assess live view, assign recording to NAS servers, enable recording, play back videos and view storage space without visiting each host´s Web interface. Any connection with hosts can be disabled without affecting or stopping the hosts´ normal functioning.
GV-Edge Recording Manager also supports live view display and video playback of hosts connected to GV-Video Server, GV-VMS, GV-System ,GV-Recording Server and GV-SNVR.
Assigning Recording to NAS Servers
Through GV-Edge Recording Manager, you can have GV-IP Cameras or GV-Target Cameras record to NAS servers and also view the storage information such as the occupied space and remaining space. GV-NAS Systems are also available at your choice.
Minimum System Requirements
Compatible GeoVision IP Devices and Software
Note: All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Recording IP Cameras to GV-NAS System through GV-Edge Recording Manager – Windows Version